Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The cadipeelir is hungry, mama!

While mowing the yard, Creston was on the porch eating french fries and watching me go back and forth. I noticed him waving his arms at me and so I stopped and turned off the mower. I asked what was wrong, while noticing that something non-porch-step colored was laying on the step. He explained that there was a "cadipeelir" and that it was hungry. He stated that he had given it a french fry. Made perfect sense to him!

When I got done, I went to the steps and the french fry was gone. I asked if he had squashed the bug, and he said no and pointed to the railing. I then saw the f.f. and also that the bug was climbing up to get to it.


The little thing must have been hungry, because it got up there to it and climbed all over the thing and seemed to be eating it.


All of the bugs will now come to Creston for food! Oh me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0