Thursday, July 31, 2008

Went back to the doctor.

Today was my follow-up visit for my blood pressure. My BP was 132/81. She was really happy with that. I told her that it had been being in the 120's/70's most of the time, except when I have one of my "episodes" at work where I suddenly get a funny-nervous feeling, and then get all hot, then my face flushes, then my pulse seems to race, my nose closes off, and I have a hard time catching my breath. At those times, it's been in the higher 130's/80's. She said that BP reading wasn't so bad either considering I had been having readings in the 160's/90's.

She thinks now that I may be having an allergic reaction to something at work. I only have these episodes at work, so she said that it may be the air conditioning. She left me on the BP meds until I can figure out if it's the air at work. She said that sometimes mold can circulate through the air system and affect people like I'm being affected.

Hopefully that's it!!! I feel much better now! Thanks, everyone, for praying for me and my family. It's hard on a body when you think something may be wrong and you can't figure out what it is!!!

I appreciate all of you!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0