Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Root Canal...

Well, I thought that I should mention what happened to my tooth since that was such a big deal to me several days ago…….since I had it done, we’ve all come down with the yucks, and I hadn’t thought about updating everyone about it anymore.

I did have the root canal on Monday morning. Dr. Jerry Butler, DDS did it here in Boone and he REALLY did a good job. I would recommend him to anyone that needs something “special” done.

I went to my regular dentist on Tuesday morning for the Crown prep, but since the tooth was still sore and I had come down with a ickie sinus problem, the Dentist decided to hold off until next Tuesday…. So….we’ll wait until then!!!

It’s still sore, but at least it’s not throbbing anymore!!! Yippee!!!

Well……that’s the low-down on the tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0