Friday, November 21, 2008

Our FOURTH snow!!!!!

Well, this one has been the "big one" so far this winter-y weather season! Tonight, after it stopped snowing, we had probably around 6-8 inches of the white stuff. I left work at 5, picked up some take-out chinese, and got home around 6:15ish. Upon attempting to get up our steep and long driveway, I found out that mom's green car wasn't quite the "snow goer" that I thought it was. (Mark had taken the Ford today to take Creston to his dentist appointment to get his "rings" adjusted.) I tried 3 times to get it up past the first little-bitty curve in the driveway, but I kept sliding sideways into our bank. Oh me! I had to back down and leave the car at Mack's. HE brought me home. Then, Mark decided that HE would get the car home..............Mack brough Mark home too.......:o) He came in making lots of gestures and noise about hating snow...........WE'RE IN FOR A LONG WINTER!!!!

On the Digital Camera issue.....I boxed it up today and Mark and Creston took it to the post office and sent it to New York for me to HOPEFULLY get it fixed!!!!! In the meantime, I found that my camcorder does take still pictures, but there is no flash, so anything other than daylight pictures, or in a well-lit room will be pointless to take!

Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy... sometimes I wonder if we will ever see snow again! But I'd really just like to have one good one and not all winter... but I guess beggers can't be choosers huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0