Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our THIRD snow of the season...

Well.....today it snowed and snowed and snowed! I call this our Third snow because a couple of Sundays ago, we had flurries for most of the early part of the day....making THAT our SECOND snow!!!

I went to work a little late, but got there! Our roads were covered, but I didn't slide any. I think it was because I was following Mark down the Mountain and we were only going like 5mph! :o)

The snow stopped by the time I left work at 5:15ish. The roads had dried off too, so going home wasn't bad at all!

Well......that's enough boring talk of snow........no pictures to post because I still don't have my digital camera fixed yet. I may have to purchase a "stand-by" camera to cover Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! Blog at you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0