Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time for Thanksgiving!

After the anticipated "picking on" from a few co-workers after the election, I am officially going to turn my thoughts to other things!!!

THANKSGIVING!!!!

I just Love Thanksgiving! Sometimes, I think that I enjoy it more than Christmas because there's no aggravation involved other than usually cooking something, and going somewhere to eat it and to be with your family! With Christmas, there's so much expected of everyone to be everywhere and to have something to give to everyone. The reason for the season very often goes by the wayside as we rip open the presents and ask for the next one. With Thanksgiving, you know that it's just a day to be with your closest friends and family. You get to be with the ones you love the most. AND EAT TURKEY AND STUFFING!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!

So......for the rest of the month, I'll try to find interesting things about Thanksgiving and post them here. May be a bit hit and miss, but I'll try!

Megan and Tim are getting married tomorrow evening! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
We all love you two!
Good luck in your future together and always remember...if you get into a little-itty-bitty fight, and you ask yourself "Why did I marry him/her?", just think back to your wedding day and remember the way that you felt as you said "I Do!". That might just help you to get past a little of the "I'm gonna kill him/her"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0