Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hang on to your hats!!!! My CAMERA is BACK!!!

For those of you who know me well, I am a picture taking freak of nature!!! :o) If you smile sideways, I will get a shot! AND.....if you follow my blog, you know that I have been without my little friend Mr. Digital Camera since Halloween! This has been very depressing for me.....VERRRY Depressing! I have been keeping the disposeable camera people in business for the last 2 months! HOWEVER, Now Dorothy just called and said that I just got a package from a service dept. in N.Y.!!!!

That's my baby!!!

No more boring blogging from here on out! You all are saved from the desperate rantings of a currently jobless woman with only 2 small children to talk to most of the time!!!! Yippee!!! I can hear you all shouting for joy for me from here!!!!!! (laying it on thick, aren't I????)

Anyway.......at some point, Mark will be home this evening and I'll have him stop to pick it up! He worked all day yesterday, and stayed over today to finish up some errands before Christmas and to have Christmas Lunch with his FD buddies. On the way home, the weather decided to lay a thick layer of ice on everything in Boone, so at the moment he's back at work until they release them. We're staying put. It's COLD and REALLY Windy and the sky is throwing freezing rain at the ground here, and I don't much feel like getting out in it even for the camera!!!

So.......................................until the camera gets home, goodbye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0