Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bath Time!!!

O.k.....bathtime is usually a 1-kid-event. This is partially due to the fact that a few weeks ago, CRESTON decided to create some floaters (if you know what I mean) WHILE Mackie was also in the tub. I about died! CRESTON even about died! There were several "boats" floating around and he started screaming "Ooohh!!! Aagghhh!!! There's somethin' in the water!!!" That's our smart boy! Oh my! So.......anyway.......we tried it again the other night.....aside from Creston dumping water down our heating vent, all went well......the vent....not so well, but it dried out.

This is Mackie basically saying "Yippee!!!"
Lovin' the Bath!
You do it like this, Mackie!
Now, this one has a small story......this is Mackie crying and pointing up to where his washcloth is hanging on the peg. I don't give him his "Washie" because he tends to get it all wet and then "wash" the outside edge of the tub, which results in LOTS of water in the floor....I know-I know...he's a little kid, but I still can't stand all the water to be in the floor.....so......NO WASHIE! He hates me.....
This is Mackie crying to Daddy that he wants his Washie......mommy is mean, Daddy! I want Washie....pwease??? Boo hoo....I won't tump water in the floor! I promise!
This is Mackie with the washie...................................Daddy is loved......mommy is still hated.
Now.......this one is showing how we take "Multi-tasking" to a WHOLE new level......While in the tub, Mackie washes his body AND brushes his teeth! But note......he's got two brushes....and each brush is brushing the upper or lower teeth! Hey! May need to get a patent for one of those!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I just died laughing when I read the first part! Mackie looks so pitiful with his sad face! :( I always end up looking like I have had a bath after giving Aidan his!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0