Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates and Old Postings!

Update! I did not hurt myself or any member of my family coming out of the house yesterday(Sunday!)!!!! YAY!!!!!! That does not mean that I won't hurt myself or anyone else any other day this week, but at least I feel a lot better about the past 2-Sundays situation!

I have been working today off and on to update the look of our blog, and to post old posts from as far back as a few weeks ago! So.............those of you who like to peruse my blog for all the funny and crazy things that we 'Parlier People' like to do, please look back several pages!!! :o)

On a different note...My family has been going through a bit of a family 'situation' this past week...(my extended family). Someone we love very dearly moved away unexpectedly and we are all very saddened by this news. I don't think any of us know exactly how to deal with this, but hopefully things will be o.k. in the end. Please remember to keep my family in your thoughts & prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0