Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Blog turned 1 and I missed it!!!

I was just reading another SaHM's blog and she did this really neat post when her blog turned 1 and it hit me that I started blogging in April 2008! It's May 27, 2009! I Missed my Blogs Birthday!!!!! I'm so sorry little Blog! I do love you so!

So..................As of 4-23-09, My little Blog is 1 year old!!! Yay!!!!! Can't believe I stuck with something for quite so long....as Mark will tell you, I go through phases....I find something "Neat" to do, get all of the "Stuff" to do it with, then shove it all in a box and slide it in a drawer or under a bed somewhere! This Blog has been a real help to me over the last year. I know I get a little crazy/silly sometimes and oftentimes I provide TMI, but for the most part, it's been a great outlet for me to put our daily lives into print of some form. I am by no means the most interesting thing out there for you all to look at, but, hopefully, my posts about my trials and tribulations and funny moments give you all a reason to think, reflect, and smile!

So! Here's to another year of fun times, silly posts, and deep reflection on MY part!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0