Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New things!

Ok! I've been looking at other Blog sites and have found a few neat and new things to add to my blog here! First of all, I found some really NEAT Stay-at-Home-Mommy sites and have created a new Blog list and added those there for easier viewing for anyone who would like to look at them...they are somewhere in the middle right-hand side of our main blog page!

Second, I found the cute "tickers" that count down important events in your life at http://www.lilypie.com/. I've got Mackie's at the top of the blog (counting down till his second birthday), and Creston's at the bottom of the blog (Counting down to his 5th birthday!)

I think they're pretty nifty!!!

AND...I found an Anniversary Ticker at www.daisypath.com!! Cool!

That's it for now!!! Better go do something else for awhile and let my eyes rest! I LOVE finding new things!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0