Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Trip to the ZOO!!! ~ 2009

This post is going to have LOTS of pictures! Get READY!!!

Today, we went with our friends, the Isaacs Family, to the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina! Everyone else except for me and a few of the boys had been before! It was truly amazing! More than I expected to find!

This is a pic. while we waited in line to get into the Zoo! TONS of people!!!
See the tons of people?????
You can enter on the American or African side. We entered into Africa!!! (They were also having an Orchid show!)
Here's all of our little monkeys!!!
The following picture makes me laugh because what Mark did not get into this picture to Creston's left was another little boy and his Father??? who decided that they too needed to be photographed with our children! The little boy squished up next to Creston and the Daddy got behind the little boy and smiled too! I had to laugh! I wish Mark would have gotten them in this one! Toooo funny!!!

Our little fearless fellers' ridin' the great bronze cat!
Our guys were running around and around this tree.....then another kid joined in...then another, ect.
Mackie, Daddy, and their Gorilla friend!
Mark was instructing the boys on the fine art of Hopscotch! (Mark is the blurry one!)
My Men!
A passer-by took this one of us........no.........I am not pregnant..........not sure why I put my hand there..........no clue...............remember.......NOT PREGNANT!!!! :o) (Just fluffy in the middle!!)
Daniel, Dennis, Paulette, & Joshua Isaacs

Creston scratching his head about this one!!!
Our Carousel Ride!!!


The three smarter ones trying to figure out where we are and how we can get to where we want to go!!! (The FIRST of the Maps!)
Here, our men are viewing a NC Map to try to figure out how to get our Van to go towards the house! (The SECOND of the Maps!!)
And, yes........people, once again, a Map is viewed to make sure we are going the correct direction!!! (Third and final Map viewing!!!) This truly was a thing to see!!! I applaud them for actually using the thing!!!! Good Job, Guys!!!!!
A GREAT day was had by all!!! I REALLY Liked this Zoo! I hope that we can go back again on a day that isn't quite so crowded!! It really is worth the $!!! Thanks Paulette & Dennis for letting us go with you guys!!!
I made a Smile-Box for all of the Animal Pictures that Mark took! I think that he did a pretty good job with the camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0