Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I think I will start listing 5 things that I am thankful for on Thursdays....I thought that this was very inventive of me since I didn't want to do a "Wordless Wednesday" like everyone else does, and when I googled Thankful Thursday.....found out that everyone does that too!!! Oh well!! (At least I came up with it BEFORE checking to see if there was such a thing!!) :o)

Some of the things that I am so very THANKFUL for:

1. A loving and caring God that sees to our every need even when we don't deserve it. I could NEVER begin to understand how someone could love me so very much, but he does. Are we sooo lucky or what???
2. My health and the health of my family
3. Good friendships that I have had for forever and also good friendships that are newly forming!
4. My two little boys, and their never ending energy.....we are lucky to have such healthy and exuberant children! I complain a lot that they keep US hopping, but I AM very thankful that THEY can hop!
5. The Sunshine! It is such a pretty day here today! We've not had a very "HOT" summer so far, and the garden has been suffering for it, but today is PERFECT! For that, I am Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0