Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas Present for my boys...hopefully!

I like to be crafty! Making things is one of my main passions, and I can actually do lots of different things if I set my mind to it, but just don't seem to have the time here lately (since the kids came along) to do much of anything like that at all!!! I decided a few weeks back that I would make the boys both a croched Afghan for Christmas! I wanted it to be boy colors, and kinda patriotic since they are all about Fire Trucks and the color RED and Blue is a staple in any boy's life, so here is what I have so far! I wanted to also have blue solid squares, but when I went to get the yarn, none of it would match the color in the red/white/blue squares!!! Sooooo......we might just be sticking with the 2 colors of squares after all!
I'll post more pictures as things progress!! Wish me luck in getting these finished by Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0