Monday, January 25, 2010

Hanging out with Mom!!

I decided that the boys and I would go see mom today and go by the cemetary.

We went by the Cemetary first...I didn't have any flowers to take, so we decided that we'd see if there were any new ones there and then take some the next time.

Grandma's Grave...
Grandpa's Grave...
My Great-Grandparents Grave (I'm named after Lucy ~ Martha Lucinda Owens-Wislon)

Mom laughed because Great-Grandpa's name was actually Jullian and everyone always called him Jack and her name was Martha and everyone called her Lucy. And that's what was on their tombstone......Lord help anyone who is looking for them by their given names! My Grandma's Sister Ruth's Grave...
After going to the cemetary, we went back to mom's house and hung out. We made Spaghetti for dinner and just sat around talking and letting the kids play with Ron's Wii game.

Mackie likes the "Foxing" gloves!

Creston likes the Chicken Shoot game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0