Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm still here....(I think)!

Hello everyone!!!

I have most definatley forsaken my blog for dress-making. I have been sewing and sewing and sewing and sewing! So much so, that I now have Creston saying "Moooooom.....are you making DRESSES AGAIN?" Bless his heart! The kids have been pretty good about it and so has Mark. The boys have been a little puny with a cold the last couple of days, so they've not been so "up to" me spending so much time making stuff, but that's o.k. I have enough made up that I can take a few days off! So......................Here's the latest in our little world!

Dress info........I am now posting my dresses on ebay FIRST at http://myworld.ebay.com/mlparlier for anywhere from 3-5-7 days, THEN I will be posting what doesn't sell on ETSY. I have removed all listings from Etsy at the moment to post on Ebay and will actually be re-naming my "hobby" in the next week and will post that new Etsy address then. I hope to do that by NEXT Sunday! I will not have any dresses posted on Etsy before Sunday 3/21/10. I will be out of town on 3/21/10 also, so I MAY not get anything posted on Etsy until the following day on Monday 3/22. I hope to have a blog by the new name also to help people follow along with what I'm up to! (I'm going blog-crazy!!).

AND.........I have started to make the boys shorts! I've made 3 pairs so far, and keep "adjusting" them so that they look "just right"! I hope to have some of the shorts available in the next 2-3 weeks!

I'm really excited about everything! I've sold 14 dresses so far to people all over the country! I hope that this continues to be something that I can make a little x-tra money with! I really do enjoy it, and that's what matters (as long as I'm not putting us in debt!).

OK!! The rest of our lives! I will be back-blogging (or Blog-bursting) about the things that we've been into for the last month! So.......when I'm done, I'll let you know how far to go back to get updated! I like to do things in time order!

That's pretty much it except for the back-blogging. OH! It IS snowing AGAIN at the moment. YUCK!!! With the rain and warmer temps. that we've had these last few days, most all of our snow was gone, but now it's laying on the cars, so who knows what we'll wake up to tomorrow! AND.......the time changes Back an hour tonight! YAY!!! I'm all for some x-tra sunlight! Bring it on!!!

AND...............we are hoping to register Creston for T-Ball sometime this week, so pray for us that that goes well. He's really timid about doing new things. His little friend will also be playing, so we're hoping that they can be on the same team, but it's not looking so good! I'll be posting more about that later!!

OK! Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0