Friday, August 13, 2010

GETTING OFF THE BUS!!!!!

Here we ALL are, waiting for the bus to bring our big baby boy home!!! I can't believe I agreed to let him ride it home this afternoon.........BUT....he wanted to!! I PRAY that he gets off with a SMILE on his face! I'll die if he doesn't! Heeeeeeeere comes the bus!!!

I was so excited, that I didn't take a picture of him getting off! BUT......I made him stop so I could take THIS one!!! Looks kinda perplexed, doesn't he??? Mark is wrestling him!!!
And he's SMILING!!!
And now he's looking a bit............something......again........
Shew! he was only HOT! the bus ride home was H.O.T. he said!
He had a GOOD First day!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Thank you Lord!!!

I do believe that he wants to try it again tomorrow! I hope that this is a good sign of things to come and that he'll continue to LOVE school as much as he did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0