Saturday, August 28, 2010

To the Lake with Grandma!

We went down to see mom today! The weather was sooo nice, we decided to drive up to the lake and look around for a bit. It was HOT! BUT....that water coming off of the upper dam was COLD!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr..........it always is!!

Creston fixed his hair for Grandma, but then got self-conscious and brushed it all down. I thought that it was toooo cute!! Look at that sweet little face!!!
In the "lookout house"!!
Looking at the spillwell! That thing is BIG!!
Me and the boys!!
Mom and the boys!


Here's that cold water!!

Mom's feet in the stuff....
Now Creston is attempting it..... We ventured out onto a rock! My feet are FREEZING!!!!!
Note the toes out of the water!!! :o) I LOVE THIS HOUSE!!!!!!! It sits overlooking Wilbur Dam. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I think that this is what I want to do the the bottom of our house, with the rock, and then add the special touches to the porch railings and posts......I think it would work out nicely!!! Now.....to just get Mark to a spot where he can do all this stuff for me! (He works HARD for us! I hate to ask him to take on any extra projects!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0