Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012!!!

As this past year has come to a close, I feel kinda sad that I didn’t keep the blog up better than I did. All of my sewing took up most of my “free blogging time”, and as the days/weeks/months went by, I kept thinking that I should go back and “back-blog” and do one of my famous “blog-bursts”, but as more and more time went by, it became more stressful to think about posting all of those many moments that I take pictures of.

I also overdid it on Facebook this past year, so rest assured that any of our most treasured
moments are posted there for any of you to view. Facebook keeps changing around and the
security features there are so iffy, that Mark and I have talked about posting fewer pics. and reducing our comments on there. Not that Blogger is any safer since I still allow this blog to be
public. However, somehow it seems safer and it is more personal……so one of my resolutions that I’m going to make for this new year is to Blog more……Facebook less…. and promote my sewing business more than ever!

A few of my other resolutions for this year are to clean and de-clutter my house from top to bottom! I want us to move Creston into his own room this year, and unfortunately, the other bedroom is our "computer" room where all the clutter goes to die. I am a pack-rat, and I have kept things from when I was little, and from when my dad was younger, and from when my sister was small. We have a full basement, and can't use it for the "stuff" down there. I want to be able to use my basement!!! :)

I want to do less this year, but have the few things that I do participate in mean more than ever. I want to find more time for "ME" to just be able to relax. That is something that we don't do in our household. And speaking of needing to relax, I had to go on Blood Pressure Meds. the first day of December. It was running 160+/100+ for a while, and it was time. I'm hoping to change some of my eating and exercise habits and get healthier and hopefully control this mess and feel better, but you never know!

Soooooooooooo................I want to blog more, Facebook less, eat better, and exercise! That's a good start to my year! Creston's birthday is January 3rd, and so I will be posting pics of his big day and his party that will be on the 7th in a few days!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0