Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gettin' ready for FALL!

As I've mentioned before, I absolutely LOVE Fall!!!!

Mark is working today, so while we were watching the Football game and then the boys took their naps, I got out my Fall Decorations and started transforming the house! I can decorate pretty good for Fall and Christmas, but Summer and Spring always get the best of me! We have an orange living room set that we got from one of Mark's cousins back when we moved in 5 years ago. I like the color and the set is still in GREAT shape, but it just doesn't mesh with Spring and Summer decorating!

Of all the things I have to worry about, huh????.........

Anyway.....here's my progress so far!!!

Here's the FRONT Door Wreath!
Here's the Kitchen Door Wreath! (my flower beds are ready for the Mums!)
Here's our Fireplace!
Here's what I do to our dining room windows!
(I do this for Christmas too with evergreen sprigs and glass balls!)
((I need to dust my light!))
Well, the kids are awake and attempting to kill me now.....so I'd better go before they succeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0