Monday, October 20, 2008

Just because......

I recently decided that our engagement and wedding pictures needed to be put on a CD since all we had were the original photos, and the negatives. Things have a way of getting "messed up" around our house, so I trotted off to Walgreens and took the whole she-bang!

For roughly $6.00 per CD (and they can hold a LOT of Pictures on each CD), I got all of our Engagement AND Wedding negatives placed onto trusty CD's! Now, I realize that in a matter of months, probably, the CD's will become "ancient", but at least I'll be able to transfer them on up to the next best thing when that happens!!!

Sooooooo.......................in installments, I will post those 7 1/2 year old pictures to my blog!!! Enjoy!!!

I will begin with.........Engagement Bliss!!! (These are the Black & White ones, there are Color Photo's also, but they didn't get copied onto the Cd's for some reason!!!!)
Click to play Our Engagement Photo's
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0