Saturday, October 18, 2008

Creston and his "Puffer".

Well........because our oldest little fella was coughing his little head off this morning, we took him to the Doctor. There, we found out that he has a little "rattle" in his lungs, which COULD be a symptom of Pneumonia, OR Bronchitis....... Hmmmmmm........

The Nurse Practitioner stated that since he wasn't running a fever, it was probably Bronchitis. She gave us a script for an antibiotic, and also an Advair inhaler for him to use for the next 5 days. She thought that whatever he's trying to fight off should be gone by then. She showed him how to use the "puffer" and he thought that was the best thing in the world! He held onto his "medicine" all the way home and was so excited to get to show Nana & PaPaw how he could use it! He doesn't quite have the hang of sucking the medicine into his lungs just yet, but I think we're getting some in.

No picture of this little life moment........my battery on my camera is dead and I have misplaced the charger.......no pictures for my blog.............

Well.......on that note, I will head off to beddie-bye land. I'm really tired and my tooth is beginning to tell me it hates me again......

I'm sure I'll be in a MUCH happier mood sometime next week (after the dental work is done!!)! :o) Just hang in there with me until my blahs go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0