Friday, October 17, 2008

This past week!

Well, this past week has been a bit wild and crazy!!!


I came down with a yucky toothache last weekend.....went to the Dentist on Tuesday morning, and found out that I'll be getting a Root Canal this coming Monday morning!!! Whoo hoooo.....can you feel the excitement??? It's been throbbing, but not exactly unbearable just yet....I will now go religiously to the dentist EVERY 6 months!!!



Wonder if these things worked in the "old days"?

Anyway...on top of that, Mark went in to work last night to pull a 36 hour shift. That wouldn't be so bad if BOTH boys hadn't come down with a cold....yet again!!!! :o) To top it all off, I've had a headache on top of my toothache since yesterday!!!! I need a few "aaawwwwww"s from everyone!!!

I'll quit complaining now!!! :o) On to other news and tidbits....

Mark and his dad are currently building a 2-car garage for us at the back/side of our house. They're trying to get it done in time for the first bad weather....hopefully the weather will hold off for a bit longer. (I'll post some pictures of that when I get them taken!!!)

Wooly-Worm starts TOMORROW!!!! I just love that festival!!! Mark, however, does NOT, and thus, we will not be going again this year!!! When Mackie gets a bit bigger (NEXT YEAR!!!) I'll take them without ole' grumpy-butt!!! :o) There's nothing like watching fuzzy worms crawl up strings to see who will be able to predict the coming winter weather!!!!!

Mark is off BOTH Saturday & Sunday this weekend!!!!! We're all excited! Hopefully it will be a good one, without too much of the runny nose, headache, and toothache!

You all have a GREAT Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0