Friday, November 28, 2008

A Baby Changes Everything...

This is the title to one of Faith Hill's new Christmas songs on her new Album. Please...., no one get concerned that I'm trying to tell you all something! If that were the case, the title of this post would have read....."A Baby Changes Everything....and Martha is now going to be on medication for the next 9 months!"

I want each of you to go to this link for You Tube and watch the video to the song! I love "Old Standards", but I also love the new ones that really make you think. This one gave me chills as I listened to it while trying to get Creston to sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJigHz4mQk

Listen to the words........

This Christmas Season that is coming up is all about that Baby. He changed everything for me. He changed the world for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0