Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our day was GREAT!

We had the best Thanksgiving day that I think we've had so far as a family!
My mom and step-father joined us at Mack & Dorothy's for Thanksgiving Day lunch, and then we all went outside and watched the boys play in the yard. The weather was PERFECT for being outside...couldn't have asked for any better! All of the food was GREAT and we stuffed ourselves till we couldn't eat anymore! Then, we took the fellers home and made them take a nap. We rested a bit too, and then got the boys ready for their movie! We met some friends of ours at the Theater and Creston got to sit with 2 of his little friends while we all watched "Bolt"!!! I tell ya, that was really a cute movie! I would reccommend it to any of you with little people in your homes! Mackie even watched a bit of it! Mark and I sat a few seats apart, so Mack was able to "roam" around with his snack-bag. He got a bit fussy towards the end, but nothing major!

On the way home, we found Ingal's Grocery store to be opened, so we stopped and got a few things and let the boys ride in one of those "race car" buggies. Creston had a ball! We tried to find Christmas lights on the houses as we came home, but there really weren't as many as I had figured there would be! Guess all those people weren't decking the halls after all!!!

It was a truly good day! I feel extreemly blessed! I hope that you all had equally great days too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0