Sunday, December 7, 2008

Change...

I've not written since last week...I've been meaning to sit down here and type something to everyone, but until now, haven't really known what to say...

Last Monday, I was informed by my 2 bosses that my job would be changing and most assuredly be gone completely by the end of the month.

This truly caught me off guard.....this is a job that I love, and that I have put my heart and soul into for the last year. How someone can love Insurance Billing, I'm not sure, but I really do. I love the people I work with and I love the challenges of the position. I have truly been proud of the work that I have been able to accomplish with limited initial knowledge. I have been trying to further my knowledge and have been in constant learning mode since I took the position full-time back in February. (Everything is constantly changing with Insurance Companies).

At the moment, my brain is in a fog. I'm not exactly sure what will be expected of me in the next few days. I'll know more next week and will keep you all posted as to whether they will keep me on till the end of the month or not.

All I can ask is that you will all pray for me and our family. I am trying so hard to pray constantly about this and to listen to what God wants for us. I have actually been in prayer for many months now, and maybe this IS going to be an answer to prayer. I just honestly don't know.

At this point in time, I really don't know what else to say....Just please, pray that the right thing for us as a family will happen...that those doors will open so wide that there will be no question as to the right way to go.

Thank you all so much for all the prayers that you have already prayed over the years for our family. Life is one big learning experience, and each obstacle is just one step closer to trying to get it right with Gods help. I just wish, sometimes (selfishly), that those steps wouldn't be quite so big. I may have really big feet, but my nervous system's attention span is PREeeettttyyyy teeny-weenie.

I'll update my snow-leaf picture (our banner) as soon as my nerves calm down. Nothing knew to post about my digital camera other than the Nikon people are baby-sitting my little sweet camera until all this gets sorted out.

Thanks again for everything and for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0