Friday, December 12, 2008

It's MY Party!!!!

Today is my 32nd Birthday!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!! I absolutely LOVE my Birthday! I don't care a bit that I'm getting older every year! I Don't care a bit to exclaim to everyone within earshot that it's my birthday! I LOVE having a birthday!

Today, I will most likely make my own cake to eat, and will most likely wait on the rest of my family who are still getting over the yucks, but it will still be MY DAY!!!!! :o)

I've lived 32 years on this great big earth! I've done and seen a lot already, but there is still so much more to see and do! I'm so very glad that life is what we make of it! We have the ability to do any number of things while we are here and we are also given the ability to affect others and make their lives better too! I hope that I can do that with the rest of the years that God has in store for me! I want to make this world a better place for me and my family and for everyone around us!

So.................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0