Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another FUN filled day at the Parlier House!

Well,...................hmmmmm...........where to start?

Around 1:30 this morning, Mark got up with Mack since I had myself "passed out". I heard him get up, heard him in the boys room, then heard an "UH OH!", then shuffeling of feet, the opening of the bathroom door, and then the noises that come from a very sick, grown man as he throws up for the first time since he was a teenager.

That's what I get for asking for a good nights sleep!

Got Mark calmed down, got Mackie calmed down, Creston slept through it all.......got me calmed back down.....listenend to Mark moan and groan the rest of the night.

Got up this morning, got ready to go to work, and started to feel a bit woozy myself.....talked to Mark who said to basically go on to work, that he'd be fine, but then he looked like death warmed over. I called in to work, then settled in for a LONG day of nursing everyone back to health.

Worked with Creston! He's a lot better today! Thank Goodness! Mackie still had a bout or two of spastic throwing up, and Mark is still half-dead. Bless his heart, he got sick about an hour ago. He's got a splitting headache and can't get rid of it. I don't know what to do for them at this point. I'm still feeling a bit light-headed, but so far, I've been able to keep everything inside of my tummy! YAY!!! Tomorrow will be another story, probably! Hopefully not, because tomorrow is my 32nd birthday!!!!! YIPPEE!!!

My Birthday Wish is that my entire family will feel MUCH better so that we can all enjoy each other's company again without the faint thoughts of yuck and stuff!

Hope that all of you are well and that this virus or whatever it is isn't getting a hold of any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0