Sunday, December 28, 2008

Smilebox.com

I just wanted to tell everyone about SmileBox! I've used it before to create slide-shows and stuff, and several of our friends use it already to document their special occasions. This is an application that you can use to share your photos with anyone you wish, or to make invitations, or Thank You cards, or scrapbooks, or any number of things!

I LOVE this site www.smilebox.com, but recently, when Mark updated our Anti-Virus software, the firewall wouldn't let me access the site anymore.

We deleted off some stuff yesterday, and Today!!!, I can get back on!!!

So..........I've created a Christmas Scrapbook of our holiday memories!

Hope that you like it!

P.s....SmileBox is VERY user-friendly! Try it out!!!


Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0