Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Creston got his "Rings" off!!!

We took Creston to the Dentist today for what we thought was a cleaning, but it wound up being a check on the appliance that is spreading out his upper palate so his teeth will fit over each other correctly. I had to take Mackie to sit in the car since he was having a nervous breakdown, so when Creston and his daddy got to the car, Creston smiled at me and showed me the top of his mouth, but I couldn't see very well. I said "They look Pretty!" Then Mark handed me Creston's "Rings" (That's what Creston has always called them!). We thought that he would have to wear them somewhere near another 6 months to retain the movement that he's already had. The Dentist said that the teeth had moved enough, and that she thought that the teeth would keep themselves in place, so she took them off!

Creston is so excited!

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0