Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning has begun!

Today, we got up, and started the daunting task of Spring Cleaning.....in the process, Mark found himself sick as a dog....sooooooooo guess it wasn't too good of a thing after all!

However, I did self-clean my oven, scrub the cook-top, got the boys room straightened up (a bit), got our room tidied up (a bit), re-cleaned the kitchen, and am looking at taking a truck-load of garbage off to the dump so as to get it out of our basement!!!

Pretty nifty, huh????? I even had the windows opened today to let the "spring" air blow through! Mark thinks that it got up to near 50 a bit ago!

Usually, after Christmas Day, I'm all for the weather turning pretty. Snow can go on away till next year!!! :o) I'm ready for some spring flowers!!!!

Hope that everyone is having a good weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0