Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy NEW Year!!!

Hooray!
We made it into 2009!
I pray for us all that this year will be FAR better than the last and that we will be blessed more than we could ever imagine. I thank God for the many blessings that he has already given to me and my family and I pray that he will continue to guide us and love and protect us in our daily lives as we try to become better people and Christians for him.
Life is hard and the trials that we face daily have the ability to cripple us emotionally and physically sometimes. It is only through having a close relationship with God and having a strong circle of close friends and family to help encourage and support us that we can get through life's rough patches.
Please continue to keep my family in your daily prayers throughout this new year and we will continue to keep you all in ours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0