Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the Day of LOVE!!! And Mark is working.....so we spent yesterday like it was Valentine's Day! We left the kids with Nana and Paw-Paw, and went out on the town! To Applebee's and to Wal-Mart!!! Whoo hoo! Wal-Mart!!! After that, we went to ASU to see a Hypnotist who was preforming his yearly show for the campus. It was really interesting to see about 20 people act completely insane! :o)

Anyway.....like I said, we did our Valentine stuff yesterday, so here are some pictures!!!

Creston got Chocolate and Mackie got a "woosh-woosh".



I meant to take the following picture BEFORE our "Date", but we ran out of time, so this one was taken last night aroung 11:15ish! I was happy that everyone was actually looking at the camera and smiling!
Here are some pictures of the Valentines I made for the Grandparents and also for our family....(got a creative streak all of a sudden! I've not been quite so crafty in a long time!!)
I left room to attach a picture of the boys that we took especially to attach to this, but Wal-Mart didn't get my on-line order, so we'll have to wait another few days to get the pictures!
I'm hoping that Mark can make a frame for this and we'll hang it on the wall...!!!
I love my little Valentines! All three of them!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! Those are adorable! Looks like everyone had a great day! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0