Thursday, February 19, 2009

Changes to the blog!!!

Hey everyone!!!

First of all.....I've not been posting much the last few days....so I've got some catching up to do!!!

As you may already have noticed, I added a Playlist for your listening enjoyment! The player is at the bottom of the blog posts, so just scroll down and switch songs or pause the music if you want to!!! Let me know if this addition causes the blog to pull up any slower than usual. One of my friends has DSL at work, but told me that she usually can't pull up the blog for some reason...it just freezes up her computer. So............let me know if it is messing with your system, and I'll take something off!!! E-mail me at parlierfamily@hotmail.com if it's a problem!!!

I've added my "March" color Scheme for the Irish in all of us! I like green! Reminds me of SPRING and stuff growing!!!

O.k.! That's it for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0