Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Changes to my blog!!!

O.k.! I took the music off of the blog.........no complaints.....it just got on MY nerves!!! :o) That's the way it goes! However.....now we all know that it can be done, huh? We're all still attempting to get over whatever it is that we have. I'm calling it a Cold, but I think it's something else. My dentist wouldn't work on me yesterday due to it! Just prolonging the inevitable. Getting ready to put the filthy little people in the bath-tub. Hope that they cooperate and don't try to "clean mommy" again tonight!!! :o) That's always fun. I rented "Nights in Rodanthe" and hope to watch it later after the kids get to bed. Hope that it'll be good!! I love Nicholas Sparks books, so I hope that this will be good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0