Sunday, February 22, 2009

First bloody wound for Mackie!

This evening, the boys were playing underneath our dining room table and Mackie popped out crying and rubbing the back of his head. He's forever bumping his head on the table, so I didn't think anything about it until he turned around and I saw the RED in his curly blonde hair! Completely the over-reactor, I picked him up and rushed him to Mark in our bedroom and said "HIS HEAD IS BLEEDING!!!!!" Mark, ever the sane one in this family said to set him under the light in the kitchen. We did and found out that it was only a little puncture from one of the screws under the table. It stopped bleeding, and all was saved!!! I ended the event by getting out the camera......Mark looked at me and said "You're not putting this on the blog, are you?" To which I smiled and said "Uh-huh!"
This is Mackie at the scene of the crime...(note the table behind the small child with m&m stains on his cherubic face (well, maybe not too angelic at the moment, huh?))

And this is the bloody wound that was inflicted on my little person by the horrid table in our dining room! We should throw the thing out in the yard!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor Mackie!!! I am sure my reaction would have been quite similar to yours!!! Complete panic!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0