Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Changes to my Blog!!!

After seeing how cute some of my friends blogs are, I decided to investigate http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ to see if even I (technologically behind the times-Martha), could figure out how to make my blog more "finished" looking!

After a bit of "messing" with my test blog, I figured it out!!!!!!! I LOVE the Cutest Blog on the block site because they explain how to get your background changed easily! The only other thing that I found to be helpful was on the http://www.simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/ site....there, I found out that it helps if the template for your blog is the "minima" one. The very first one you can choose on your Template preference screen. Other than that!!!!! You just follow the directions and there you have it!!! Yippee!!!! Now I'll really go crazy for all of the months, holidays, special days, and other stuff!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! So THANK YOU all who are currently using the CBOTB!!! You have all created a monster, but that's o.k! I'll have a MUCH Cuter blog now!

I also added a "Blinkie" to the right just above my counter button!!! Oh!!! I'm soooo excited!!! It's late, and ANYTHING is going to tickle me pink right about now........just bear with me. I'm going to bed now and will get some much needed sleep and all will be right with the world tomorrow!!! Night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0