Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin' Carving Time!!!

Here are the pictures that we took while carving this years pumpkins! Again, Smilebox and I aren't getting along, so I've posted a bunch of 'em!
Creston absolutely HATES the feeling of the punkin' guts on his hands! Last year, he wouldn't get them out at all!!! This year....
He did a little better.....
...but not MUCH better!
THIS year, Mackie was the squeemish one!
Dig in there!!

They BOTH opted for spoons!


I even dug in there!!! :o)
Daddy's finger was in front of the flash!! :o)
Creston looks pained!
Me & My silly little baby!

This is an "Eeeeeeeewwwwww" face!
Daddy's been drinking a little too much coffee ot something!!! :o)
He had this idea.....
It started with Creston......
Then he tried it again!...
Got ME in on it too!!!
BINGO!!!!! Mackie fell for it!
But...................unknown to us, (and as you can unfortunately see), he DIDN'T like it........(please, no one be offended!!! ((It was too funny, though......))
They all decided to move the party to the FLOOR!!!


What to draw???
"I gotta call NANA!!!"
"Nana, I got punkin' guts on me and Daddy sat the punkin' on Mackie's head and he didn't like it!"
"I LIKE it!!!"
"Let me help you, Daddy!"
"Hmmmmmmmm..........I think you're doing it wrong....." Oooooooooohhhhh!!!!! Scarey!!!
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Even Scarier!!!!!!!!
Happy Halloween & a BOO to you too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0