Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Smelling the Punkin's!!

Since I'm the SMARTEST mommy in the world, I didn't think that leaving the Pumpkins out when it snowed (ON them) would affect them any..........WRONG!!!! All 3 of our pretty punkins got the rot on the tops.....one worse than the other two! When Mark left to go work with his Dad this morning in Newland, I told him that he'd have to pick us up another one to carve tonight! After he left, I got to thinking that if they weren't rotten all through, then we might could still use them, so off we set to opening up the tops!

Here, I told the boys to sniff to see if they smelled yucky or not!
They weren't rotten inside, but Creston decided that they smelled really bad anyway!
Then, Mackie saw Creston acting up, and....
He too, decided that the pumpkins were yucky! See Creston is sooo Happy that he influenced his brother in such a way!!
This was the yuckiest of the three! the top is all mushy. Creston is posing, and so Mackie did too!
I KNOW who's rotten, and it's NOT the pumpkins!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0