Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Making Changes!

It seems that from Halloween on, life just spins out of control until Creston's Birthday at the first of January. Every year I say that I won't let everything get piled on us, and that we'll actually be able to breathe a little during all of the holiday rush, but that never seems to happen. Sigh!!! This picture below is of me...............(just pretend there's a little brown hair in there too!). CRAZY WOMAN MARTHA!!!!!
I've decided that I'm tired of being crazy! I'm tired of being tired! I'm tired of all the clutter and chaos in our home and lives! I'm tired of always being aggitated and aggravated! I'm just plain old TIRED!!! :)
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo........................I'm going to make a cleaning schedule and STICK TO IT! I'm going to start exercising and STICK TO IT! I'm going to make an active effort to eat better and STICK TO IT! Just gonna do it! That's the only way to go.
Mark has been doing this Pushup thingy for the last 3 weeks that will supposedly have him doing 100 consecutive pushups in 7 weeks. I can already see the change in his arms. He's got muscles there that I have never seen before! I don't in any way mean that badly towards my really great looking hubby, but I kinda like the arms being all buff!! :) My arms???? Flabby and floppy are two words that I would def. use to describe them. Never thought that I'd have floppy arms at 35, but there they are. I hate tank tops due to the lack of tone there. So.................after seeing his progress I'm going to start doing the pushup thingy too! I started this morning and did 16! Mind you........I CAN'T DO PUSHUPS! Never have been able to. NO UPPER BODY STRENGTH EVER! Ever!!!!! "Girl" pushups have even been a stretch for me my whole life. P.I.T.I.F.U.L.!!!
If you follow the plan, and only do it every other day, then you can really work yourself up to something wonderful in just a few short weeks. (I also need to find a good crunch plan to tone my post baby belly jiggle!)
Here is the link to the Pushup challenge........really.......you all should try it! From what I've seen in Mark, it is AMAZING!!!!!
THEN.......................I WILL control the clutter in my home this coming year! I WILLLLLLL!!!! So.................along with making a cleaning schedule, I am going to follow the Fly Lady!
I have started her program before, and thought that it was not "fast" enough to get the house in order RIGHT NOW- NOW-NOW-NOW!!!! It is actually slow going.......the first day....the only thing you are supposed to clean is your Kitchen Sink and make it SHINE! As the days go on, you add more daily tasks and at the end of 28 days, you supposedly have made all of these little things a habit for your daily routine. Supposedly it takes that long to create a "habit". I think I can do that.......if I won't get in that "CLEAN IT ALL NOWWWWW!" mode again.
Ok..............gonna go clean my sink!
Oh........and by the way.....it is COLD here this morning! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................flurries every now and then, but no snow accumulation like we thought that we'd get last night. :( Want at least one REALLY good snow this season........not looking too good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0