Friday, February 20, 2009

Saving your pictures!!!!!!!!

In between chasing children around the last few days, I've been frantically trying to get ALL of my pictures (from 2007-now) saved to something other than my computer! Our computer has been acting weird (we think it MAY be due to FaceBook, but are not sure). It keeps freezing up and being REALLY slow and then it'll be fine and dandy. So.................I thought that I would put them all onto CD's, but our burner is also acting up! I just knew they were all going to be lost!

So.....my back-up plan has become Walmart.com. At least, if the computer does crash, they'll be safe there. Mark mentioned getting thumb drives and putting them onto those and then put them in the safe, or someone else's safe in case something horrible happens to the house.

So............my point to all of this is...................ARE YOUR PICTURES SAFE???????? Do you have a back-up plan in case you lose your "originals". If you are like me, your pictures are your most valuable possessions (things, that is). So...........PLEASE put them onto something else as a back-up so that you'll know you've got them in case something happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0